Monday, April 6, 2015

Quotable Monday: Renewal

Spring and Easter always remind me of the word renewal more than New Year's day does. I feel an energy course through my veins, I search out new hobbies and I look for ways to improve my little corner of the world. This year there is a sense that the improvement will be much on me than a garden or buying something new to finish decorating my house. These days I am looking for things that enrich and renew my soul.

"“I couldn't imagine living in a state that didn't reach the 

ocean. It was a giant reset button. You could go to the edge of 

the land and see infinity and feel renewed.” 

“What is the scent of water?"

"Renewal. The goodness of God coming down like dew.” 

“focus your intention on what your building, not whats 

already fallen away.” 

“Life is like a flowing stream; once the flow stops, our life 

becomes stagnant. When we remove the dams and debris we 

have accumulated and encourage it to flow freely, it becomes

 a source of sustenance and renewal and growth for us and 

for all with whom we share it.” 

Relax, Recharge, Renew, Restored.”